Kiawah ARB Meeting Agenda
The Kiawah Island Architectural Review Board meets on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. New Home Conceptual Submittals are due by noon on the Wednesday prior to the scheduled meeting. New Home Preliminary and Final Submittals are due by noon on the Friday prior to the scheduled meeting.
Operational ChangesAt the direction of our emergency management authorities and local medical community and to aid in the global response to COVID-19, the Architectural Review Board is modifying its operations as follows:
- For New Home Submittals at the Conceptual, Preliminary and Final Review:
- All submittals will now be accepted electronically only and can be sent to ARB@kiawah.com. No paper copies are needed.
- Please note that the stake out at the Preliminary level will still need to be completed prior to Preliminary submittal.
- Please note that the sample material board will need to be dropped off outside of the office prior to Final submittal.
- ARB applications for existing homes and all other inquiries can be submitted to ARB@kiawah.com in lieu of in-person drop off. We also accept mail in applications and online applications for maintenance permits.
As we continue to monitor and follow the guidance of the emergency and medical community, we plan to maintain these operational conditions will evaluate resumption of our normal schedule as soon as possible. Kiawah has a unique population, with members hailing from all over the country and the world, and many in the “at risk” age range. We are doing our best to respect those in our community and those who work in our offices. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we implement these changes. If you have any questions, we are available at ARB@kiawah.com.